Re: IAS Annual

I suspect the dates for the annual IAS show and meeting are in late Septmeber
as always, usually the last weekend of the month, but I hope somone in Miami
will respond to verify the dates. I am sure there are people who need to know
so they can make travel arrrangements and set their schedules for the
fall...Anyone know for sure??

Donna Atwood

In a message dated 04/03/2000 6:01:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,