Re: A. wentii, and pothos blooms

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: A. wentii, and pothos blooms
  • From: Aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:37:39 -0500 (CDT)

hello peter,

Re Epipremnum aureum:  unfortunately, i didn't bother to photograph it.  At
the time, I wasn't aware that this was an unusual event   The plants are
ubiquitous here in Florida!!  NOW i know and will try to take photos if i see
it in flower again, but, as Julius said in his posting, it flowers quite high
in the trees.  My plant was growing on a live oak.  I'll need a telephoto
lens!!  I'll try to get a pickled infl. to you also.

Lynn
<< Lynn
  FANTASTIC - did you get any photos?
 Pete >>