Re: Amorphophallus bulbifer culture

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus bulbifer culture
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:32:53 -0500 (CDT)

My experience with both species is that pot restriction seems to keep corms
small ( and encourage offsets), giving as large a pot as you can (width in
particular) can double the corm size in a year. Almost any rich soil and
regular feed seems to work for me here in temperate UK. I give them maximum
sun but then we get much less of that than you do!

Geoffrey Kibby