A. konjac growth chart

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: A. konjac growth chart
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:48:11 -0500 (CDT)

For many of us, the Amorphophallous konjac blooming season is
probably over (mine always seem to bloom in March and April).

I was always curious as to the seemingly amazing rate of growth of
the flowering scape.  Below is a link to a chart that I made from a
recent flowering:

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin