Re: A. konjac growth chart

>I was always curious as to the seemingly amazing rate of growth of
>the flowering scape.  Below is a link to a chart that I made from a
>recent flowering:
>http://www.execpc.com/~llmen/amorphchart.jpg

Don,

	Given that your address is Wisconsin, I can safelly assume then
that this rate of growth was from a plant in a pot? Did you by any chance
note weather conditions through the month, especially sun, since you're
controlling the temperature (more-or-less). And what is your temperature
range? Nice chart.

Jonathan

Jonathan Ertelt
jonathan.ertelt@vanderbilt.edu
Greenhouse Manager
Vanderbilt University Biology Department
Box 1812, Sta. B
Nashville, TN  37235
(615) 322-4054