Re: A. konjac growth chart

I'm a bit crushed to learn that konjacs will bloom in March-April
regardless of what we do.  I enjoyed seeing mine bloom except for the 36
hours of overwhelming eye-watering stench.  I assumed that this was a fluke
and that in the future I could arrange to have it come to bloom once growth
was safe outside.  Apparently, you're indicating that's not so.

OK, so I've enjoyed the bloom once and from now on I'll just slice them
off.  There's no reason to live through that again.

But now what?  I've been told that sometimes konjacs choose to rest a year
rather thang going directly to leaf growth.  What conditions can I offer to
make it grow leaves this summer?   Currently it's still in a pot in a well
draining soil mix and is sitting in my greenhouse where day temperatures
range from 75 to 90 and night temperatures range from 65-70.  Is this best
or should I put it in different conditions?