Amorphs from Wilbert

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 GeoffAroid@aol.com wrote:

> My thanks also to Wilbert, the shipment of Amorphs arrived safe and
> sound and in great condition. Really appreciate the chance to see and
> grow these things which otherwise we would only dream about! All those
> who benefit from your generosity owe you a debt of thanks. Regards,
> Geoffrey Kibby

I too want to publicly thank Wilbert for my box of goodies, which
arrived yesterday in excellent shape. Any of us who have ever done a mass
mailing of any size at all appreciate the cost, in time as well as money,
of these huge (by my standards, anyway) distributions. And that's not even
considering that most of these things are simply not available
commercially, and only rarely from anywhere. The great majority of Amorph.
species I grow I have through Wilbert's generosity.

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu