Re: Amorphs from Wilbert

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Amorphs from Wilbert
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jim-jim@swbell.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:22:00 -0500 (CDT)

>On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 GeoffAroid@aol.com wrote:
>
> > My thanks also to Wilbert, ... All those
> > who benefit from your generosity owe you a debt of thanks. Regards,
> > Geoffrey Kibby
>
>I too want to publicly thank Wilbert ... appreciate the cost, in
>time as well as money,of these huge (by my standards, anyway)
>distributions. And that's not even
>considering that most of these things are simply not available
>commercially
>Steve

Dear Goeff, Steve and all recipients;
	Let me repeat The Great Phalloid's generosity and remind you
of an excellent way to recognize the rarity, his generosity and your
bulging wallets and purses. Give generously.

"- my paying policy hasn't changed, so here it is again. I am not asking
particular amounts of money for species, so rarity etc. doesn't matter. What
I ask you to pay, is what you yourself think the ordered plants are worth
for you, and please, DO include your own financial state-of-affairs in your
considerations. If you don't have much to spend, then don't. I'm happy that
you get these freaky plants.  If you have plants to swap in return, that's
fine, I'll be waiting for the offer.......

- do NOT pay before you get your plants. Then decide if everything is o.k.
Subtract from the estimated amount the plants that were DOA (and please,
mention this to me).

- paying: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, NO cheques or anything like it (incl.
money orders or what not). I only accept cash in an envelope. I know, this
is not the most secure way, but the hassle I have with cashing cheques is
beyond your imagination. It also costs a damn lot of money to do it. As if
banks didn't have enough money. So, don't even consider to do it or ask me,
the answer is "no"!, ONLY cash.

My postal address:

Wilbert Hetterscheid
Chrysantenstraat 28