Aroids in London

Hi everybody!

   My name is Lisa and I posted a message on here a while back and everyone
was so helpful I thought I'd try it again. I'm planning a trip to England in
September and I've read several posts on this list that have mentioned Sri
Lankan markets in London that have large Amorphophallus tubers for sale. Can
anyone point me in the direction of one of these markets. I've already been
told that if I think I'm spending the entire trip in England looking for a
Sri Lankan market that sells Amorphophallus tubers that I'm sadly mistaken.
Also I was wondering if anyone knows of interesting gardens in England,
besides Kew Gardens, that have Aroids (particularly, Amorphophallus or
Arisaema)? If no one can help me I fear I'm going to be dragged to every
topiary filled English garden in the country!! Not that there's anything
wrong with topiary or English Gardens but I find Aroids to be much more
interesting :)!
  One more quick question for anyone out there from England. Due to the foot
and mouth disease outbreak what can I expect when I get to England if I want
to rent a car and drive around the countryside? I've been reading on the
Internet that trails and parks are shut down, are there still places to go
where you can hike and see things? Any information would be greatly
  Thanks in advance for everyone's time!

 Lisa Baumgartner
 Portland, Oregon