Re: Schismatoglottis kotoensis revisited

  • Subject: Re: Schismatoglottis kotoensis revisited
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:12:50 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Sat, 21 Apr 2001  2:30:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, StellrJ@aol.com writes:

But there is a species of conifer, Taiwania cryptomerioides, the only species in a genus endemic to Taiwan.  I saw some nice stands of it at Huisun Forest Reserve, in Nantou Prefecture.>>

Okay, now that's out of the way, I have a more pertinent question.  I find that "interlibrary loan" is not always successful when it comes to the more obscure journals, but I need to read that article for my research.  Can you point me down the right road with some clues that the interlibrary loan people can use?

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large