Re: Amorph abyssinicus

Paul Tyerman wrote:
> Howdy All,
> I was asking a while back about identification of Amorph abyssinicus and
> was told pretty much that having it in Australia would be rather unlikely.
Hi Paul,

Can you trace your supplier back to Collectors Corner at Gardenworld
Nursery in Springvale  Victoria ? If so you have an Amorph. konjac
A far too familiar case of incorrect plant ID I'm sorry to say.

Rob McClure
Department of Biological Sciences
Monash University (Clayton Campus)
Victoria Australia 3800