Re: Amorph abyssinicus/A. konjac.

  • Subject: Re: Amorph abyssinicus/A. konjac.
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:40:31 -0500 (CDT)

I have yet another clone to mention that may be the opposite of hardy: it is
the clone developed from a plant Wayne Mrazek found near the town of Kota
Kinabalu in Sabah, East Malaysia (NE part of Borneo), and THAT is a tropical
place! Maybe someone on aroid-l has extras of that clone. It is rather
mysterious how that plant ever got there...... It can be recognised by a
petiole that has quite more surface in a pale fleshy colour and less
blotches of dark green.

Lord P.