Re: The Dream

  • Subject: Re: The Dream
  • From: Al Wootten <awootten@NRAO.EDU>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:45:50 -0500 (CDT)

Adao Pereira writes:
 > This year, in June, I will be one month in Tanzania, in the jungle. What
 > plants should I look for? Amorphophallus? Anchomanes?
Well, not a plant but as rare as an Amorphophallus in bloom is the solistice
solar eclipse.  On the 21st you should look for the solar eclipse, total just
to the south of you in a path crossing Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and
Madagascar.  It should be 60-80% total in Tanzania after noon. See:

Clear skies,
who will be in Cambridge UK instead :'(