Re: Soil mix and pine bark

  • Subject: Re: Soil mix and pine bark
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:28:11 -0600 (CST)

No intent to undermine a good job well done by Dr. Fayyaz, but years ago I
received from Jim Symon collected seed of Titanum and I simply put them on top
of Metro Mix BX and all of them sprouted. After that I distributed them all so
from there on, I do not have a report. I put the container under grow lights
where it was warm, so maybe that warmth had something to do with the
germination rate.