Re: [aroid-l] Growing amorphs from seed

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Growing amorphs from seed
  • From: "Harold Beck" <drewbeck@swbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:08:29 -0500

Peter - An entry describing detailed sowing and transplantation tips would
be most useful-- especially for a novice in Aroids, such as myself. I would
especially appreciate your input on growing media for Anthuriums such as
warocqueanum and veitchii. I'm not sure that I am exactly "on track".

Thanks, Harold Beck