Re: [aroid-l] Growing amorphs from seed

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Growing amorphs from seed
  • From: "Tropical Plant Resource" <Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:27:35 -0400

Peter, et al:

Need your assistance, once again.  Attached are pictures of 1) what was sold
as A. titanium #'s 698 and 700 (5" wide, several new bulbs attached which
are coming out of dormancy) and 2) a smaller (just over 1") bulb #/s 704 and
706, which I believe is A. bulbifer.

My questions are: have these been identified correctly; and, can the
additional bulbs be removed for additional plants and how, are they cut off,
dried out and then planted?

Can you please confirm the id's; and, or correct me.

Christian Perkins

AlterNative Solutions Tropical / Desert Plant Resource