Re: [Aroid-l] Arum lily (reed) frog LINDA

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Arum lily (reed) frog LINDA
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 03:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

--- LMassey628@aol.com wrote:
 Speaking of Zantedeschia aethiopica - is there any
trick to getting one to  bloom ?  I have had mine for
years now, the plant is beautiful and healthy.  It
 is grown in a large pot that I have sitting in a bird
bath for constant  moisture.  It gets filtered sun.
what can i do to get flowers ?
 Thank you. Linda

<<<Linda you have been giving it a rest period right?
like for a month or two? at least thats how i get mine
to bloom i let the frost kill the foliage then bring
them inside and regrow them starting in Dec. and they
flower well for me

kfb