Re: [Aroid-l] Arum lily (reed) frog LINDA

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Arum lily (reed) frog LINDA
  • From: LMassey628@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:59:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2005 11:51:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com writes:
Linda you have been giving it a rest period right?
like for a month or two? at least thats how i get mine
to bloom i let the frost kill the foliage then bring
them inside and regrow them starting in Dec. and they
flower well for me

No, I haven't been doing that.  Should I let the pot dry completely and let the tops die back ?  I live in Florida and we don't have any frost most years.  Is cold a definite requirement or just a dry spell ?
Aroid-l mailing list