RE: [Aroid-l] Mr Merkel

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Mr Merkel
  • From: "ron" ronlene@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:55:17 -0400

Actually, if one goes back far enough, Jean and his brother Norman were
pioneers in the orchid and tropical plant world a half century ago. They had
one of the first large nurseries importing orchids from around the world to
Boynton Beach, Florida.  Norman was a President of the American Orchid
Society. After Jean sold the nursery he could not retire. Then came the
"small" nursery.  Look up their interesting history.  Ron Kessler