Re: [Aroid-l] Zantedeschia

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Zantedeschia
  • From: Eric Schmidt leu242@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

We planted several cultivars and hybrids out last
spring here at Leu Gardens in Orlando,FL. We planted
them in our Bog Garden. The soil is very mucky and
soggy all year, there is standing water for several
days after a hard rain. These are the ones that have
come back up so far and flowering now;

Z. aethiopica 'Childsiana'
Z. aethiopica 'Green Goddess'
Z. 'White Giant'