RE: [Aroid-l] Dracontium amazonense (fwd)

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Dracontium amazonense (fwd)
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:44:40 -0500 (CDT)

The forwarded message below is from Julius in response to Scott Taylor's
Dracontium amazonense question several days ago. The formatting was rather
garbled as it arrived at the list, Julius provided reformatting and asked that
I just forward this on to the list. Most of the delay is my fault ...

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com