RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium fruiting

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Anthurium fruiting
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" denis@skg.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:31:49 -0400

Title: Message
Can We Please quantify our standard of measurement for this award as the largest Anthurium.
Are we talking total mass weight?
or linear measurement of individual leaf size?
or total square surface area of individual leaves?
or total square surface area of all the leaves on the plant?
Just how do you measure an anthurium or any aroid for that matter?

Denis
Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead Florida