[Aroid-l] distributions

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] distributions
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@xs4all.nl
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:56:34 +0200

Folks,

Alan Galloway tells me there seems to be some misunderstanding concerning
the annual distribution of Amorphophallus materials. Alan's distribution is
always later in the year, mine USED to be in spring. This to clarify that
matter.

My distribution is on hold for a while. I need quite some extra material
these days for molecular studies, so I only distribute to a selected group
of people when I have extras. No general aroid-l-wide distribution then for
some time to come.

Cheerio,
Wilbert