RE: [Aroid-l] Let's move the ID CENTER

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Let's move the ID CENTER
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:30:37 -0500

            This was the first time I was ever able to successfully go through an identification site and actually succeed in sending a determination.  Usually I end up in some impossible situation (perhaps owing to my ignorance) where I was unable to get my determination sent out.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Please send images to our FTP Server.