Re: [Aroid-l] Voodoo lily odor

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Voodoo lily odor
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 03:33:13 +0200

Yes, a good comparison. Aroids are almost as beautiful as cats:)

The photo attached shows my Luna hiding in the jungle of Homalomena rubescens :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hermine" <hermine@endangeredspecies.com> To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>; "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 3:23 AM

At 01:16 PM 4/14/2007, exotaqua wrote:
Try Febreze, both fabric and air freshener. If it doesn't work, well you gotta do what you gotta do!

listen, when i bred Persian cats, I felt I had done a WONDERFUL JOB of cleaning up cat boxes, i had a hospital grade morgue type system of air exchange which blew scented stuff around and fans the size of a jet engine. I think I did pretty well, but most people, the moment I opened the door, threw up.

since SMELL is so important, people with a house for sale are well advised to be baking cinnamon rolls when the prospective buyers show up, i think you should delay this until Elvis has left the building.

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list