[Aroid-l] 2 free Philodendrons in South London

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] 2 free Philodendrons in South London
  • From: "Clive Lundquist" <lungfish2000@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:39:55 +0000

Hi all,

I'm in dire need of some space and have 1 x Philodendron squamiferum and 1 x P. verrucosum to offer to anyone who can pick them up from me (biggish plants, 1m tall, 30cm pots) in South London

ASAP!

Both in reasonable nick (but just noticed the verrucosum has a bit of red spider) - free to anyone who loves these species. I only have one of each so the first claimant gets the plant.

Please contact me direct.

cheers folks,

Clive Lundquist