alocasia reticulata? in flower and mystery guest alocasia

  • Subject: alocasia reticulata? in flower and mystery guest alocasia
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:20:13 -0500

I would indeed like to see and be able to use a photo of the spathe Thom.  I checked your photos in PhotoShop and the only one I could see (just like Marek stated) that appears to have the reticulated petiole of Alocasia zebrina is 0342.  Alocasia reticulata is not a scientific name but is instead a variation name used with Alocasia zebrina.
If you can get a good photo post it here and I'll grab it.  Be sure and tell me how you want the photo credited, assuming it is of the plant in 0342.  I'll post your photo on this page:
Steve Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list