Re: alocasia reticulata? in flower and mystery guest alocasia

  • Subject: Re: alocasia reticulata? in flower and mystery guest alocasia
  • From: Thom Powell <sparky4114@mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:14:16 -0400

Julius, thank you ever so much! I must admit I do not know what
happened when I photographed that plant in my bathroom..... Having my
BFA in photography, but using the camera on my iPhone may have
something to do with that.
The spathe has now rolled back to completely expose the spadix....
Also I have another flower coming... So if someone wants pics, let me
know...

Sent from my iPhone