Re: St. Paul tiny titan

  • Subject: Re: St. Paul tiny titan
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:17:38 +0000

________________________________
> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:29:43 -0700
> From: ku5@yahoo.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] St. Paul tiny titan

Dear Kathy and All,

Kathy, hello!   Good to hear your ''voice again!
I thought I had a memory of the small, dwarfed and somewhat deformed bloom, and thought it was the first blooming of Jim`s seed.  Believe it or not, I do NOT recall what you and Susan report as the earlier blooming, the one in the photo with you kindly posted by Susan!
This information really is for Margret, the grower of the present tiny bloom under discussion, as she just might be interested in the sequence of the earlier bloomings, most from Jim Symon`s seeds!   He would have been so very thrilled.   He really made a BIG difference in the general public`s perception and interest in ALL plants.   A great contribution which benifited all of us.

Julius