From: ExoticRainforest [mailto:Steve@ExoticRainforest.com]
Sent: Monday, 12 April, 2010 1:05 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Cc: Peter Boyce; Tom Croat; Genevieve Ferry; Franky Frankowski; Steve Lucas; Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] Rhaphidophora

Marek, Pete and I had a discussion with another grower just last week bout a variegated form of this plant.  It is my opinion this is Rhapidophora tetrasperma but Pete would be the best expert to confirm this.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

Marek Argent wrote:

Hello,

How do you think - may it be Rhaphidophora tetrasperma?

Best,

Marek Argent