Re: Anthurium frost tolerance?

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium frost tolerance?
  • From: "Lysne, Mark \(Wyle\)" <LYSNEM@ONR.NAVY.MIL>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:21:23 -0400

When my greenhouse got down to 20 degrees F for a few hours two winters
ago all of the Anthuriums looked dead but did survive. It took several
months before they started showing any growth. One important fact is
that the soil in their pots did not freeze as it did not stay cold for
very long.

Mark Lysne