Re: St. Louis 4/24/10

  • Subject: Re: St. Louis 4/24/10
  • From: Zach DuFran <zdufran@wdtinc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:28:36 +0000

Sorry for two emails, but I have filled in the missing names from the picture.

Pictured attendees (left to right) are: Steve Lucas, Larry Ziegler, Kathy Upton, John Whitenight, Shawna Mayer, Bob Lundstrom, Chad Mayer, Tim McNinch, Christie DuFran, Danny Ellis, Zach DuFran, Mike Stokley, Dr. Thomas Croat, Robert Winfrey, Brad Lucas, Rachel Falwell (behind Brad), Carla Kostelac, Joep Moonen, Cathy Marak, Emily Coletti, Steve Marak, Ann Grace, Nils Koster, Jordan Teisher, Susan McQueen, John Jocius, Emily Stuart, Kyle Cannon.

Those in attendance but not pictured were: Barb Wedler, Bryan Hoke, Polly Kinslowe, and a hand full of other MoBot staff and volunteers that helped throughout the day.

Zach