ID requests on FACEBOOK

Tom, if you will give me the answers I'll gladly post them in your name.

Steve

On 4/28/2010 04:05, Tom Croat wrote:

Steve:

            I know some of these but have no idea about how to report them.  I filled out some screen in there but don’t know how to send it.

Tom

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of ExoticRainforest
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 6:29 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: [Aroid-l] ID requests on FACEBOOK

There are several photos on the IAS FACEBOOK account seeking an ID.  Will all of you that are FACEBOOK members log on and try to help these folks out?  If you haven't joined the IAS page as a fan please add your name.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Miami-FL/International-Aroid-Society/291094100787

begin:vcard