Re: other bulbils/bulblets

  • Subject: Re: other bulbils/bulblets
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 17:01:30 +0200

Dear Susan (again)
Sorry, I haven't finished. Alocasia infernalis bulblets are about 5-10 mm and most of them wake up quickly when not dried,
after detaching them from the mother plants they should be potted immediately and watered. The best place for such Alocasias in a glasshouse (it may be even a covered) aquarium without water.