Re: Wishes part 2

I've been browsing this list for several weeks.  I'd really appreciate
it if someone would briefly outline what plants belong in this family.
For instance, do philodendrons belong here?  I am trying to find out if
I even grow this type of plant.  I really appreciate your help.

Also, if anyone is interested in geraniums/pelargoniums, I am
establishing a new e-mail list for this family.  Please send your email
message to with the subject line of geranium,
pelargonium, (or their plural form) and the request to subscribe in the
body of the letter.  This is not being done with a listserver so please
be patient if a few bugs occur in the technology of adding your address
to my list "geraniums" and forwarding messages to everyone.  I am still