Re: Wishes part 2

Hi:

I've been browsing this list for several weeks.  I'd really appreciate
it if someone would briefly outline what plants belong in this family.
For instance, do philodendrons belong here?  I am trying to find out if
I even grow this type of plant.  I really appreciate your help.

Also, if anyone is interested in geraniums/pelargoniums, I am
establishing a new e-mail list for this family.  Please send your email
message to pelargoniums@hotmail.com with the subject line of geranium,
pelargonium, (or their plural form) and the request to subscribe in the
body of the letter.  This is not being done with a listserver so please
be patient if a few bugs occur in the technology of adding your address
to my list "geraniums" and forwarding messages to everyone.  I am still
learning.