offside topic...

Hello everyone,

I hope I can ask an somewhat offside question to you,

On the internet there are these sites with beautiful plumeria plants
and offerings, but they can't send their cuttings to my country ( the
Netherlands ) because of  regulations here in Europa.

Does anyone  know of people in Europa that sell  ( named ) plumeria
cuttings? I know B&T sells them but I am also looking for some alternative
sources.

I hope I can be forgiven to use the aroid-list for something not
so closely linked to our aroids.

Thanks for every bit of help you can provide!

Anne.

Mr. Anne Olivier

Meerweg 62
9752 JJ  Haren