Twin inflorescence

Came across a colony of Arisaema triphyllum yesterday that had 3
individuals with a twin inflorescence.  Flower parts appeared to be
normal.  The only variation (besides twinning) was that two plants had
flowers that exibited "spotting" rather than the normal stripes found in
this species.  Is this a common occurrence?

Arisaema rust hasn't hit as hard this year as last, but then the A.
dracontiums aren't up yet and locally they seem much more susceptible.
What fungicide is safe/effective for the dracontiums I've got in
cultivation?  Last year the local population was heavily infected and I
don't want to go another year without seed production.

Mark Evans

581 Owsley Fork Rd.
Berea, KY   40403-9664