Re: Arisaema Cold Period

Ray,

Thanks for the info.

>For Arisaema, a month of 40F will do fine. Note that's refrigerator
>temperature and some Deep Southern folk are lifting the tubers for a 1
>month frig. session. I doubt you'll need to do that in Frisco.

Sounds like my backyard would be a good place to grow some Arisaema.

Seeing how I have none at the moment, would anybody like to donate a tuber
or two to my experiment? Email me privately if you can kindly supply me,
otherwise, I will resort to the commercial suppliers.

>It's likely that 50F will do just as well, and that's a Frisco morning as I
>remember.

Your memory serves you correctly!

Steve Hall