Anthurium seed

After having been on the receiving end of many generous offers on aroid-l,
I'll now try to return the favor, at least in part.  I have Anthurium
subsignatum var. rotundilobum(Croat) in fruit for the first time.  The
infructescence is about 40cm and is covered with quite lovely, small fruit
which is transparent thus allowing me to see the seed inside!!  To the point:
 If any subscribers would like some seed, perhaps 10 or so per person, please
e-mail me direct at <BASSPROF@AOL.COM>.  Send your snail-mail address.  I'll
fill the orders as long as there is fruit.  There is no collection data on
this plant.

Many thanks to all,
Lynn Hannon