Anthurium fornicifolium

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me whether Anthurium fornicifolium Croat has been published
and if so where? (Perhaps Dr Croat is looking in and can tell me). Seedlings
of this species which I have are growing extremely well and I would like to
look up their original collection description. Dr Croat was kind enough to
tell me their original collection data some time back but I dont think he
mentioned if the species was formerly published yet. It is an extremely
elegant species with long, narrow leaves and should be quite beautiful when
mature, (I will post a picture when it gets a little larger).

Many thanks,  Geoffrey Kibby