Re: Unknown aroid pict. now available!

Interesting I had always thought it was a hookeri mutation, but then I
don't know much about anthuriums! hehe.. Well, for everyone out there in
aroidland, I heartily recommend this plant, though.. It's pretty sturdy..
I've managed to forget to water it for a couple months at a time when my
schedule gets really hectic, and not only does it NOT show any ill effects
but the durned thing is BLOOMING.. *laugh* (Plus it looks really cool too
heheh)