Anthurium Renaissance

Dear all,

while I was in a supermaket plant department this afternoon, I found a
very big Anthurium from section Pachyneurium (birdnest) that was labeled
Anthurium 'Renaissance'. The blade had no collective vein and the
petiole was quadrangular, ribbed abaxially, the inflorescence erect,
purplish if I remember well. It was very expensive, about $ 120 !!! It
probably comes from Holland as does most of the plants there. Does
someone know if this is a hybrid or a cultivar of a species ?

Regards

David

David Scherberich
3, rue de la Broque