Re: A. griffithii help?!

All of my Arisaema species have germinated quite nicely as well in seed
starter mix, seeds just laid on top (since at the time I didn't know what
else to do), and afternoon sunny window for light (also nighttime kitchen
light on too).  But some species took almost eight weeks to germinate, and
grew a little mold, which did not kill them (they seem to be really tough).
They also seem to have a "lag time" between actual germination and growing
to be small baby plants - some just didn't do much and then all of a sudden
I noticed beautiful little leafy babies.

     ---Stacy Holtzman
---Howard Hughes Medical Institute,  Biology Dept.,  Indiana University,
Bloomington, IN 47405---