Titanums

I meant to post this last August when my largest titanum went dormant, but
it should be more relevant now.
This tuber came from Jim Symon's first batch of seeds. The tuber, washed
and dryed, weighed 2425 grams or about 5.3 pounds ( 85 ounces). It was
almost completely round, being 7 inches in diameter and height.(about 18
centimeters?)
The difference from 5 inches in Kathy's tuber to 7 inches with mine might
double the weight, but over triple the weight?
My tuber is growing lots of roots now, being repotted from a 7 gallon to a
15 gallon container. The spear is just starting, and I assume it will be a
leaf. The leaf last summer was about 60 inches diameter and 48 inches tall.
I am sure that this is not the biggest tuber that has survived from Jim's
seeds. Does anyone else have any sizes?