Arisaema ringens 'Puto'

Hi Aroiders,
My Arisaema ringens 'Puto' hasn't bloomed since I planted it in my yard
since September 1993. I have other Arisaema  that have bloomed in lots
of shade. What are the optimum blooming conditions for my Arisaema
ringens 'Puto'. Apparently I have the optimum growing conditions for my
Arisaema ringens 'Puto' since it continues to multiply.

Does anyone know where I might obtain seeds for Theriophonum and
Arisaema sikokianum? If so, please contact me for plants/seeds that I
have available to trade.

Judy Bauer
8440 Huckleberry Trl
Concord NC 28027