Re: Monstera deliciosa

As I understand it, the smaller variety of M. deliciosa is called variety
Borsigniana (excuse my spelling).  However, there are many varieties.  I once
had a variety collected in Mexico, which had a leaf size somewhere between
the large and the small, but less perforations and cuts.  Of course there is
the "rumored" sport in Canada, which is red and white.