RE: new ID request

Dear Sue,

The curling of the leaves you mention is atypical and indicates a slight
distrubance in development. This may happen with the leaves when the
atmosphere is too dry or too sunny or too cold, or when the potting soil
is too dry during unfolding. Maybe there are more reasons but these are
common ones. Take your pick!

Cheers,
Wilbert