Re: new ID request

Dear Wilbert,

Thank you very much for this.  I was going to either drown them, or bake
them.  I wasn't sure which to do.  They aren't too bad, but they don't
look normal either.  They were VERY cramped in the 6" pots, so probably
didn't get enough moisture while unfurling, not to mention their being
in the house with little moisture in the air.  If I knew that I could
put them in the greenhouse right now, I would do that so they could get
more humidity, but I'm not sure of their low temp. tolerances.  It
probably still gets down to around 50 in there at night, but it's
warming up fast.  They are very nice plants this year.  They at least
doubled in size.

I'm discovering that many of my moisture loving Aroids, including
Anthruium vietchii, will tolerate much less humidity in the air than I
thought.  Sometimes, like the odoradus, they show some signs of
deprivation, but not much and not many of them, provided they are
satisfied with water in their medium.

Thank you again,
SueZ