Re: A. henryi seed

I was just reviewing some of my old saved mail and found a couple of the
posts from the distribution of the Amorphophallus henryi seeds in December
of 1997.

Just to confirm that patience IS a virtue, all 5 of my seeds have  finally
germinated (4/99).  I had placed them in a zip-lock plastic bag with coarse
peatmoss - just barely moist.

Any hints for how best to care for the new babies - that is, anything special?

Don
Don Martinson
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin (Milwaukee suburb)
USDA Zone 5 (-10 to -20F)