Re: Spathiphyllum

Like you I have tried to obtain Spathiphyllum species without much luck. I do
remember seeing one grower with a beautiful dwarf species only about 6 inches
or so high with broad, rounded leaves and I think reflexed spathes. He did
not know the species. I think it was the Rainforest (I think thats the name)
nursery near Oxford and they might be worth contacting (I will try and dig
out their address if I havent already given it to you in the past). Regarding
the two unidentified species from the grower in the Netherlands, there is a
published key to the genus which I can get a copy of for you if and when you
need/want it. Its a few years old now but might be of use. Let me know.
Geoffrey Kibby